Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Crie du Coeur, addendum

Actually, let's try to be optimistic: maybe Disney comics could still be viable. It seems possible to me that a big part of the reason for Gemstone's failure may simply be poor business practices--possibly because in the past, these things were so popular you didn't really NEED to do much to promote them. If a new publisher could get better distribution (Gemstone's comics were only available in specialty shops. I got my entire collection online; I never actually saw any for sale, and certainly very few kids would have), along with some savvy advertising in kids' magazines/TV programs--well hell, maybe they could make a go of it. And if they needed some more promotion for cheap, they could just give me a call! With the power of Inchoatia on your side, how could you possibly fail?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home